Monday, February 23, 2009

Ultimate Concert Line Up

Second installment of this assignment--rock, jazz and electronic...

ROCK
I'd open with The Beatles.
The mid...Citizen Cope.
A mix of alternative rock, pop, folk and ska.




Lastly, the ultimate band in my book, my headliner, Coldplay.




JAZZ
I've only dabbled in this genre very briefly, mostly due to chance when it pops up on my Lounge playlist on Pandora. Oh, and actually, a couple of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan films have prompted me to download a few tracks. Essentially, the scope of my research/knowledge is limited. Sometimes, still, I imagine I'm living through a jazz soundtrack like light, sultry and happy, and when the time calls, low, deep and long-drawn.

Anyways, that's weird, so I'll leave that alone.

Getting the crowd up right. The opener...Louis Armstrong.



The mid...Django Reinhardt. European jazz guitarist. Really amazing. Really beautiful.


The headliner. Because his music is just damn sweet...Jimmy Durante



HOUSE/TECHNO

The opener...Tiesto



The mid. Ok, my newly found interest, Tocadisco



The headliner. We all know him...Benny Benassi



Uuuhh, ok this last line up just got me so excited! I think i just jizzed in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment